Looking for some of the highest paying Highest Paying Part Times jobs you can do easily? Read this article to find out more on how to apply.
Canada is one of the most popular destinations for international students due to the standard of education and vast array of courses and exceptional career opportunities.
As an international student in Canada, you have the option of doing part-time jobs which would help in supplementing your daily expenses. A study permit holder in Canada have the opportunity of working at least 20 hours per week. However, students with technological and harder courses can work for a minimum of 12 hours so that it won’t affect their academic pursuits.
Payments for part-time job is on hourly basis with the minimum payment around $10 per hour.
Highest Paying Part Time Jobs for International Students
Working part-time for international student is a blessing as this enable the student to meet his/her expenses while studying abroad. Some part-time jobs offer flexible working hours with which you can easily set your preferred work hours. Aside the money benefit of working part-time, it also help in accruing the necessary work experience in Canada. Below are some of the highest paying part-time jobs in Canada
- Teacher’s Assistant: A lot of professionals and teachers in the country love hiring assistants who will help them in various tasks ranging from tutoring of students, formulating effective lesson plans, grading of students, and updating paperwork. Students with a minimum of one year experience in university with exceptional organization skills will find it a lot easier to work as teacher’s assistant. Earning as a teacher’s assistant starts from $15 per hour
- Waiters/Servers/Bartender: Serves and bartenders are jobs that most international student takes up due it flexible working hours. Normally, working as a bartender is either during weekends or weeknights. Although, the wages might be a little bit small depending on the size of the establishment and working time. However, you can a significant amount of tip from satisfied customers. Earning as a waiters starts from $10 per hour with tips
- Barista: A lot of international students enjoy working in a pleasurable environment. Most coffee shops in Canada love to hire students due to flexible schedule. Although, the hourly wages is somehow low compare to other part-time jobs but it’s well worth it if you work in a well-established organization like Starbucks with impressive perk benefits for students
- Freelancer: Do you enjoy working from home and in your free time. In Canada, an international student can work as a freelancer video editor, video animator, web content writer, graphic designer, copywriter, translator, web designer and lots more.
As a freelancer who now has one of the Highest Paying Part Times Jobs, you get to decide the client you work with as well as your preferred working time. If you have any one of the skills to work as a freelancer, you can consider getting started on Upwork, Fiverr, 99designs, and others.
- Uber or Lyft Driver: Do you like driving and would love to get to know more about Canada while earning cash, then you should probably considering working as a Uber or Lyft Driver. This is common among international students in the country. All you need to get started is a valid driving license, a car, and a phone for bookings. One of the distinct advantage about this job is you get to decide your working hours. On average, you can earn $15 per hour as a Lyft or Uber Driver
Republished by Blog Post Promoter