Are you looking to Apply for Provincial Nominee Program this year? Read this article for an overview of what you need to do.
One of the most popular ways of migrating to Canada is through the Provincial Nominee Program. The PNP is created by difference provinces in the country with the migration controlled by the central government.
Each province are giving the opportunity to operate its own PNP in order to meet the economic and demographic needs of the province.
Provinces and Territories in Canada
All provinces and territories operates its own independent Provincial Nominee Program formulated to help in moving required immigrants to the country so as to meet the demographic and economic needs of the province. Requirements for application for the PNP program varies with each provinces, so it is therefore advised that interested applicants consult their desired provinces for eligibility requirement.
Below is a comprehensive list of provinces and territories in Canada
- Prince Edward Island
- Nova Scotia
- Northwest Territories
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- New Brunswick
- British Columbia
How Many PNP’s are available in Canada
Since each provinces and territories operates its own independent PNP with different streams. There’s a total of 80 different PNPs
How to know if you’re eligible for a Canadian PNP?
Eligibility criteria for PNP’s varies from province to province
The PNP’s program is established for provinces as a way to boost their economy and demographics. Therefore, some PNP’s give special consideration to immigrants who have the required experience and skills to position that are in high demand in the province as well as individuals with connection to the province.
Young applicants who possess strong communication skills, high level of education and required skill set tend to succeed even more with this immigration program.
Requirement for Canada PNP’s Application
- Educational qualification criteria must be duly meet by applicants
- Previous work experience of a minimum of 2 years (having a job in the province is an added advantage)
- Able to meet the language proficiency requirements of the province
- Demonstrate positive interest to work and live in the province
- Provide other valid documents that may be required
How to Apply for Canada Provincial Nominee Program
- First, consult all provinces and territories to determine their requirement and make your choice
- Be sure to meet the eligibility requirement of the province you’re applying for
- Obtain your application form online on the IRCC website or via the closest immigration office
- After successful completion of your application form, you’ll be nominated for permanent residency application
- You can then proceed to submit your application for permanent residency to the Canadian government
Republished by Blog Post Promoter