A lot of new immigrants and students who wish to study or live in Germany often ask “How to Migrate to Germany?
Germany is a country located in Central Europe. It’s regarded as the second most-populous country in Europe. Berlin is largest and capital city of the country with German as the official and national language and Euro (€) as the country’s currency.
The country is one of the top European countries with open arm to immigrants from all over the globe. Moving to the country as a student, job seekers, and for tourism is as easier it can get.
However, having a clear and concise reason for moving to the country is a pre-requisite for moving to Germany. The country has various visa options which depends on your reason for moving to the country.
Different Visa Types in Germany
- Germany Business Visa: This visa is meant for applicants or immigrants who are coming to the country for business related activities or events.
- Germany Airport Transit Visa: This visa is meant for applicants who only to land at a German airport before boarding a flight to another destination.
- Germany Tourist Visa: This visa is meant for immigrants who are coming to Germany for vacation, sightseeing, or in order to explore Germany
- Visa for Visitation to Family and Friends: This visa is meant for applicants who are coming to the country to visit a friend or family already in the country.
- Germany Medical Visa: This visa is meant for applicants who are coming to Germany for medical care.
- Germany Training/Internship Visa: This visa is meant for applicants who are coming to Germany for training or internship programs
- Germany Trade Fair/Exhibition Visa: This visa is meant for applicants who are coming to Germany to participate in trade fair or exhibition in the country.
Requirement for Germany Visa
In order to apply for a temporary Schengen visa, the following documents are required;
- Visa application Form: This form should be duly and correctly filled with accurate and valid details
- Declaration Form: This is a form that would be issued by German office in your parent nation which would serve as a consent form that you provide accurate information
- Two Passport Photographs: You’ll need two clean and identical passport photograph taken not more than 3 months before the time of submitting your application
- Germany Travel Health Insurance: Before submitting your application for Schengen visa, you need to obtain travel health insurance in the country.
- Proof of Financial Capability: Foreign applicant applying for the country’s visa are required to provide proof of financial capability to cater for oneself throughout his stay in the country
- Birth Certificate (for minors)
- Proof of school enrolment (for students)
- Employment contract (for employed applicants)
- Current bank statement of last 6 months (for employed applicants)
- Income Tax Return (for employed and self-employed applicants)
- Copy of business license (for self-employed applicants)
- Copy of company bank statement of last 6 months (for self-employed applicants)
- German application form signed by both parents (for minor)
Now that you know How to Migrate to Germany, are you thinking of moving and need a little help? Contact us for guidance
Republished by Blog Post Promoter